101 stems Red Roses
Size: H50cm to 60cm x 50-60cm dia
Lifespan: 1-3 days
• NOTE: When your flowers arrive in closed bud form, it’s okay. They just need a trim and some water, and they’ll begin to bloom beautifully in no time!
• Flowers always prefers to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
• You can remove the packing and allow them to breathe & put it in a clean vase with water.
• Change the water daily & Cut at least 2cm of the stems, remove the leaves below the waterline.
• While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance, and value. Please be confident that we will make your flower arrangement look gorgeous.