PRESERVED FOREVER ROSE CARE GUIDE :
- Do NOT water the roses! Using any water will immediately damage the roses.
- Do NOT expose the roses to direct sunlight. UV-light may cause color bleaching.
- Avoid crushing, pressing or folding petals. .
- If dust collects, gently clean with a soft duster or a stream of dry air.
- Keep the arrangement in a room temperature, humidity free environment.
- Do NOT remove the roses from their box, the roses are secured and are happy there.
- Be mindful when carrying the arrangement as it is very delicate.
- Environmental factors can sometimes damage the roses. Differences in heating, cooling, fragrances, and placement in your home can cause the flowers to degrade at a faster or slower rate. Climate and Humidity are also important factors.