Mother’s always gives the best to their child, so take a moment to present the best floral gift to your Mother’s on this Mother’s Day.
Size: L73cm x W33cm x H10cm
Lifespan: 2-3 days
• Flowers always prefers to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
• You can remove the packing and allow them to breathe & put it in a clean vase with water.
• Change the water daily & Cut at least 2cm of the stems, remove the leaves below the waterline.
• While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance, and value. Please be confident that we will make your flower arrangement look gorgeous.
Delivery Information, Health & Safety Measures:
• Orders are delivered via Black Tulip Flowers temperature-controlled delivery vans.
• As we navigate the current health crisis together, we continue to prioritize the safety and well-being of our team members, their families, and our customers. As always, we are here to help and support you in sending love and expressing yourselves in these unprecedented times.
• As a measure of social distancing and to minimize any potential risk of exposure for both our drivers/delivery staff and our customers, no contact is necessary for deliveries.
We have provided our drivers/delivery staff/office staffs with the following delivery protocol guidelines:
1. Leaving an arrangement unattended (e.g. outside the door) will be an acceptable form of delivery, except for food items like cakes, chocolates & fruits.
2. Signature in the delivery note/order form is not mandatory.
3. All of our florist, drivers, delivery staff, as well as the office employees, should practice responsible sanitation and hand-washing.
4. Our delivery vehicles should be properly ventilated throughout the day and in clean condition.
5. Announce arrival by receiving a call, sms, WhatsApp message, ringing the bell, knocking on the door or any form of communication but practice touchless delivery.
6. Deliveries to non-residential addresses, like hospitals, hotels, offices & schools, may be impacted by health and safety restrictions due to the evolving pandemic. We are monitoring this closely and will be in touch with you if we cannot deliver your gift to this address.
7. The delivery timing slot mentioned on the website may not be met under unexpected circumstances such as situations that beyond our control. Hence, this may happen in very rare cases & you will be notified about this in advance.